Would you like to learn how to counteract the effects of excessive sunlight in your home?
Although the sun and its UV rays are a tremendous blessing, it can also become a curse whenever we receive too much of it. That’s why modern technology helps us limit solar absorption, enabling us to enjoy a cooler home with fewer glares or harsh brightness. If you live in the southeast or mid-Atlantic United States, then you know how tough the sun can become, especially as we get closer to summer.
The good news is that we can install one of several solar window films to reduce the magnitude of UV rays entering your home. We use materials that limit the brightness and even create an aesthetic improvement. Below are just a few of the benefits to installing solar film with Film Source.
Benefit of Getting New Solar Film for Residential Homes
- Eliminate Glares
- If you’re fed up with those horrible glares and having to close your curtains during the day, then solar window film will be a veritable game changer. That’s because it can eliminate 98% of glares (based on scores of tests and demonstrations), which would put an end to all the squinting and frustration.
- Protect Your Skin from UV Radiation
- Many homeowners are starting to realize the advantages of window tinting for various applications. If installed correctly, you can use solar film to protect yourself against the UV radiation that your windows would otherwise magnify or worsen. This is an important consideration for safeguarding both your skin and eyes (and avoiding skin cancer).
- Keep Things Cooler
- As more sunlight enters your home, it inevitably gets much warmer, forcing your HVAC to overwork. Therefore, you can lower your utility bill by installing solar film to prevent your home from baking in the summer heat.
- Beautify Your Home
- We have several versions of solar film, capable of beautifying your windows in various ways. Besides the Neutral film, you can also ask about other window tinting colors such as Silver, Dark Neutral, Bronze, Blend DR, and other gorgeous films.
- Strengthen Windows
- Solar film is a terrific way to protect your family with stronger and more secure windows. It also adds another layer of privacy, depending on which version you select. Even if an intruder tries to break into your home through a locked window, they’ll have a much harder time against our nearly shatter-proof products.
These are our favorite reasons to consider reinforcing your windows with premium solar film.
You can learn much more about this novel window enhancement by working with Film Source, located in Maryland and Virginia. We specialize in window film (for homes and businesses) that carry merit lifetime warranties anywhere we install them. Contact us anytime to learn more about solar film by calling 703-956-1829.